Know how the procedures on our enrollment.
- Go online to https://enroll.lorma.edu
- Click the “New Student – College“
- Carefully fill out the Application Form with complete and truthful information.
- Go to your email inbox to view the Acknowledgment email. Click the link/button to verify your email address. Take note of your Application Reference Number, the subjects and approximate assessment. Use the link to update your profile; and optionally, upload digital copies of documents.
- Download, print, and complete the Certificate of Financial Responsibility and Personal Statement Form
Application Fee of Php 500.00 is non-refundable but will be credited upon confirmation of admission.
For in-bank or online payments, send the photocopy of deposit slip or transaction receipt with your Name and Reference Number to email@example.com
Payment of the Application Fee completes the application process.
**You will receive an email from your Admissions Advisor to guide you through the rest of the admission process.
- Follow the Application Process for Freshmen
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Subject: Transferee for Evaluation
- Include in the message: Full Name and Reference Number(Reference Number provided in the application)
- Attachment: Clear Scanned Copy of OTR or Certificate of Grades You will receive an acknowledgment from your Admissions Advisor.
For Basic Education Schools
Freshmen & Transferees
- Proceed to the Admissions Office for your registration.
- Proceed to the Guidance Office for the Entrance Assessment.
- Proceed to the Department for the Evaluation of Credentials and Course Enlistment.
- Proceed to the Business Office for the Assessment and Payment of fees, and Submission of Required Documents.
- Proceed to the Department for the Course Enlistment.
- Proceed to the Business Office for the Assessment and Payment of fees.
- Proceed to the Registrar’s Office for confirmation.